Join the Leadership Revolution
National Confident Leader Week
September 18-22, 2023
National Confident Leader Week is a dedicated week each year during which leaders can truly focus on assessing their confidence, embracing their doubt and committing to the pursuit of good leadership.
Our Leadership Manifesto
In a fast-paced, ever-changing business world, we’ve fallen into the belief that there is not enough time to think proactively about our leadership, let alone invest in developing greater leadership skills.
To make matters worse, somewhere along the way, we have come to believe that suffering under bad leadership just comes with the territory.
Together we can break the cycle. Good leadership is attainable, and it is the difference maker!
We celebrate leaders who:
- Understand that leadership is not a position, it’s a mission to serve others.
- Believe in leadership development AND actively invest in it for themselves and others.
- Take the time to work ON their leadership vs. merely going through the motions.
- Acknowledge aspects of their leadership that need to be adjusted and changed.
- Embrace doubt as the necessary path to change their thinking, develop new skills and completing their leadership confidence.
- Use the influence they have to impact others positively and leave a lasting legacy
The incredible honor to lead only comes for a short period in one’s professional life. On which side of leadership history will you be remembered?
Speakers: Katrice Hardy, Paul O’Donnell, Robin Pou
Speakers: Four Day Weekend, Robin Pou
Speakers: Shelly Slater, Robin Pou
Speakers: Shakti C’Ganti, Katie Malone, Grant Moise, Robin Pou